Battery Guru: Battery Saver is a prevalent application on everyone’s mobile phones. The application’s main function is to display battery usage information and measure battery capacity on your phone. In addition, this application can also estimate and notify the user about the number of charges and change the user’s bad habits about the battery charging problem. Your phone will definitely get an increase in battery life as well as extended usage time when using this great application.
HEALTH CARE OF BATTERY
The main task of this application is to protect the health and increase the life of the battery. The application will optimize the user’s phone, automatically reminding users of bad habits that damage battery life. Because your battery has a limited lifespan, after each charge, the life expectancy is reduced a bit, or both charging and using it will drain its life quickly and cause many unnecessary accidents. Therefore, owning this application will increase the level of safety when using it and make the battery on your phone healthier.
DISPLAY EVERY DATA INFORMATION
Battery Guru: Battery Saver will provide users with all the battery data on their phones. This application is fully listed, from the percentage of battery to the battery usage of the applications in the device to the battery level. Through those figures, users will definitely understand the health of the battery to make timely decisions for themselves, avoiding damage to your phone.
REMIND USERS ABOUT BAD HABITS
Those who use smartphones must have had a bad habit such as charging while using or using the battery until it is exhausted to charge it. Those things gradually become difficult habits to break and have considerably drained the life of your phone. Therefore, reminders to warn users will be displayed automatically to remove the bad habits of users.
BATTERY POWER SUPPLY
Battery Guru: Battery Saver can also provide energy for your battery; suggested topics from the application will contribute to saving data, which means longer battery life.
- Determine the actual capacity of the battery (measured in mAh), and support is provided for twin battery configurations.
- Battery and charging controller tips need to be calibrated.
- By paying attention to the charge and temperature warning notifications, you may make the battery last longer.
- Utilization of applications in great detail
- Observations on wake-locks made since the most recent disconnect
- Know how much charge is left in your battery and how long it will take for it to be fully charged.
- Know how much usage time is left on the battery so you can plan accordingly.
- Estimates for the screen being on or off.
- Check the ratio of time spent awake to time spent in deep sleep.
- notice in detail and in real time of the current state of the battery
- Power-conserving technology for advanced systems
- Dual battery configuration support