This app, known as Bike Tracker, is designed for anyone who enjoys cycling and other types of athletic pursuits, such as running, trekking, hiking, or bicycling. Whether you like summer or winter activities, are a professional cyclist, a BMX enthusiast, or ride an electronic bike, or an enduro bike route, this app is ideal! It will record and mark your routes on the map, calculate your bike speed, distance, altitude, and GPS location, and offer comprehensive data on your sporting endeavors. You may activate the 30-day free trial of the Bike Tracker’s premium app edition, which includes many handy extra features. (Premium unlocked mods are available)
EASILY TRACK AND CONTROL EVERYTHING
You only need GPS to utilize this software; you don’t require mobile internet roaming data. Keep in mind that the GPS might produce erroneous data when it operates poorly inside of buildings. When the weather is terrible, an outdoor GPS bike tracker may occasionally need additional time to get a strong signal.
This cycling app may be used to prepare for various outdoor activities including cross-country skiing, enduro biking, running, skating, and skiing. This program is helpful for seasoned professionals who cycle, but it’s also really entertaining for beginners.
USE EVERY DAY IN SPORTS PRACTICE OR EVEN PROFESSIONAL COMPETITION
With the help of this bike app, you can create sports tournaments, compare your GPS bike tracking results with friends, and engage in other competitive cycling or sports activities. You may use this bike computer and GPS cycling tracker to make your way around enduro bike trails, visit tourist places, and stay in touch with your pals.
You intend to bicycle along well-traveled EuroVelo routes? The Great Divide Mountain Bike Route, perhaps? Install the GPS Bike Tracker app and check the weather. This bike app will undoubtedly provide you a lot of enjoyment and sensations wherever you are!
- Determine the highest possible speed for biking and record it, along with the average speed.
- Bicycle routes that are measured and recorded for their distances,
- Monitor time, speed, slope and calories
- Putting in your travel plans on the map.
- Color mode with bright and dark tones
- Monitoring the height above sea level, keeping track of the minimum and maximum values (based on information from gps, maps, and a barometer sensor), and documenting the elevation increase.
- On the primary screen of the cycle computer, you are able to make adjustments and save your preferences (from 1 to 9 tracking data on screen)
- All of the information and statistics that you may capture during the day and then see in the history afterwards