This is the full version of the BSPlayer multimedia player for Android, with all of its features and capabilities.
BSPlayer is a media player that supports Android-based devices, including smartphones and tablet PCs. It features hardware-accelerated video decoding, automatic subtitle search, and buffered network playback from SMB shares.
- Chromecast support (with compatibility for the majority of mp4 formats)
- Playback of videos using hardware acceleration dramatically boosts playback speed while simultaneously reducing power consumption, and it supports multi-core (dual and quad-core) hardware decoding*.
- Audio pre-amplification (“volume boost” – user definable up to 500 percent )
- Playback will appear in a new window. (audio and video)
- Modifications to the aspect ratio and zoom
- Several distinct audio streams along with subtitles
- Provides support for a wide range of programmable gestures, including Seek, Jump, Brightness, and Volume control, as well as an Exit to Popup Video.
- Support for playlists and a number of different playback modes
- Support for audio headsets as well as keyboards connected via Bluetooth that are external
- Audio offset, playback speed, gestures, and key combinations that can be customized
- ssa/ass, srt, sub, and txt subtitles, as well as external and embedded subtitles…
- A search for the subtitles that is automatic (mobile or Wi-Fi connection must be enabled to work)
- Directly playback media files such as videos and mp3s from network shared drives and folders on your local area network (such as external USB drives, SMB shares, PC shared folders, and NAS servers (Synology and others)). – no need to transcode video formats and copy media files to SD card
- Files can be played back directly from uncompressed RAR archives.
- Locking the screen will prevent videos from being changed by accident (child lock)
- Support for USB On-the-Go (OTG) as well as many more features!