Car Mechanic Simulator 21 is a simulation game where the player will act as a car mechanic and repair any vehicle. There will be many types of vehicles appearing in your garage, and your job is to make them like new and earn an impressive profit. At the same time, your experience will always change during the game because many things that you can do and many different types of cars with different designs will appear before your eyes.
DETAILED REPAIR OF VEHICLES
In the Car Mechanic Simulator 21, players will experience exciting but equally challenging gameplay because of the detail it brings. You will be the owner of a garage, so it is entirely understandable that your job is to repair the different cars brought to the garage. Simultaneously, they will be damaged on the outside and the inside of the engine, and other components. So you will spend your time searching for high-quality parts and replacing the problematic ones.
The steps to diagnosing a problem vehicle will usually stem from a test drive of the vehicle. You will drive it and pass many milestones indicated by green lights. At the same time, the number of milestones to pass will be on the left side of the screen for players to identify quickly. In addition, once completed, you will see a list of problems that the vehicle has through the percentage and color indicating the damage of that part.
MAKE CARS LIKE NEW
Players will see a car delivered to the garage in Car Mechanic Simulator 21 with an ugly appearance. The first job any player wants is removing the layer of dirt clinging to the outside of the car. After cleaning, the paint damage and loss will be exposed, and you will have the tools to deal with them. When these spots become white, you will be able to know that you have completed the first step of the repair process.
The next phase will be more challenging as you must consider replacing parts with varying degrees of durability. You will see many internal details clearly with different viewing modes. Specifically, you will see an overview of the parts related to each other, and the damaged parts will become more prominent than the rest. If you have replaced most of the parts and cannot find the damaged parts, Show parts are the right choice.
Its feature is quite simple: to separate all the car parts to help you see them. The element in yellow indicates that it is a part that needs to be repaired. At the same time, you will remove the damaged parts and install a new one. If you don’t have spare parts in your warehouse, you should use the money you have available to buy new parts. You will also be able to save yourself money by buying only the necessary things.
WIDE VARIETY OF VEHICLES FOR YOU TO EXPERIENCE
In the Car Mechanic Simulator 21, players will enjoy turning an old car into beautiful with quality components. After you have completed the repair process, the final job is to cover it with fresh paint, and you will see the difference immediately. The cars you repair will sell for special prices and help you profit after buying the parts. You will be able to repair various vehicles and give them a new look.
- Orders that are different and intriguing
- The disassembly and reassembling of automobile components. Discard any damaged components and replace them with new ones.
- Parts for a realistic automobile (ABS module, brake caliper, drum wheel cylinder, air filter, belt tensioner, cam gear, and much more)
- Test your vehicles on the track in order to identify any damaged components.
- Repair orders are a new game mode. Every day from now on, there will be three customer repair jobs waiting for you to complete. You have 24 hours to put the car through its paces on the test track and determine what needs to be fixed. As long as you complete the repair job within that time frame, you will be eligible for a reward.
- You can now put any automobile through its paces by riding it around the test track. The driving model takes into account a variety of different types of vehicle deterioration.