When coming to Choice of Life: Middle Ages, appearing before the player’s eyes in the context of a particular kingdom. You are immersed in the questions, and the cards offer choices. In particular, this world gives you quests unlike other games because all the cards you choose directly affect your life and the people in the kingdom, and you that the kingdom’s future will also change.
SPECTACULAR TRANSFORMATION ADVENTURE FROM FARMER GUY TO RICH GENTLEMAN
At first, when you embark on this war, you are simply a straightforward and ordinary farmer. This is the journey to make a spectacular makeover and change your destiny unexpectedly. Whether you can become a wealthy aristocrat or not all depends on the wisdom and strategies of the players in this unique game.
APPEAR PUZZLES AND CARDS SIMULATE REALISTIC ANSWERS
World of Choice of Life is a highly eye-catching design with authentic details from windmills to the magnificent castle. All images are simulated around and on top of the cards representing the choices presented to you. Chaining these whole perilous adventures are puzzles and options. According to the story, it is linked together to build this prosperous kingdom and uncover many hidden mysteries.
FACING DIFFICULT TURNS WHEN DECIDING
Wise choices or not will determine the bright or dark future of yourself and the whole kingdom. Specifically, when faced with choosing between a cruel bandit and a gentle merchant, which side will you take? Not stopping there, we also give you a choice between making money or learning a particular profession. However, in Choice of Life, there are also many ironic situations, such as superstitious farmers, but evil witches are innocent.
- Join the battle between puzzles and cards to choose from.
- Your card decisions affect not only the players themselves but also the future of an entire kingdom.
- Excellent screen transformation from a simple, honest farmer to a classy aristocrat.
- According to the storyline, adventure to conquer the mysteries of the kingdom that need to be answered.
- Will you side with the superstitious farmers or compete to protect the voices of innocent witches?