You’ll be able to play tens of thousands of old video games on your Android devices thanks to Classicboy Pro’s ability to imitate dozens of ancient gaming consoles and handhelds. You may make your gaming experience more humorous by remapping the buttons on the controller to gestures and the accelerometer in addition to the conventional touchscreen and gamepad inputs.
The professional edition includes a ROMs scanner and a games database, allowing you to quickly locate, recognize, and organize the games in your collection. In the professional version, there are more than twenty different emulation cores that are supported. Some of these cores include PCSX-ReARMed, Beetle-PSX, Mupen64Plus, VBA-M, mGBA, Desmume, MelondS, Snes9x, FCEUmm, Genplus, Yabause, FB Alpha, MAME-arcade (0.78 and 0.139 romset), NeoPop, NeoCD, Stella,
- Start the games from the beginning & resume form save slot.
- You may restart the game using the battery-sram files.
- The turbo option allows you to adjust the game’s running pace.
- The scanning of ROMs and administration of them
- Input received via the touchscreen through on-screen 2D buttons
- Graphic buttons editor that allows for the customization of location and size. Graphic buttons’ visual appearance may be customized in a variety of ways, including scale, motion, opacity, and style.
- Input from an external gamepad or keyboard is supported, and there is a maximum of four players.
- During gameplay, you may toggle between the digital and analog D-pads.
- Controller profiles.
- Individualizable preferences for the audio and visuals of the game
- Game data export/import
- The purpose of game cheats
- It is possible to load saved games from auto-saves and slot saves.
- Gestures controller
- Sensor controller
- More plugins are available for download, and an increased number of games may be emulated.