Demon Blade is a game where players will explore the world of Japanese yokai and confront them in tough battles. You will use your katana and take down the enemies in front of you as you go through different levels. At the same time, each game screen has specific challenges that require control skills and reflexes from the player. Surely you will not be able to ignore the attraction that the world in the game brings.
BECOME A DEMON SLAYER TO FIGHT YOKAI APPROACHING JAPAN
The story that players will experience in Demon Blade revolves around the yokai, the devil in Japanese culture, gradually appearing and plotting to invade Japan. When the moon’s light disappeared, the line between the human and yokai worlds also became dim. From there, they began to act stronger and took the first steps. You will be a Demon Slayer and confront the yokai with your katana.
In this new version of the game, players will be able to find new challenges as the game introduces a place for you to continue facing downright powerful bosses. Of course, to counter the powerful bosses in the game, the forces of the Demon Slayer will have the opportunity to receive a katana called Tenka Sanken. It possesses impressive active and passive skills, and you will be able to feel the outstanding power of this legendary sword.
CONFRONT DIFFERENT TYPES OF YOKAI
In Demon Blade, players will experience becoming a Demon Slayer, so facing powerful enemies is indispensable. When entering the game, you will be impressed with the impressive graphics with mysterious colors that urge players to explore. You will not need to use both hands to control the character because the navigation and attack are made by touching and swiping the screen. So these are operations that any player can do.
When you start a level in campaign mode, you will receive a map and know the required movement direction. For example, if the next place is to the left, you can swipe the screen to the left. The character will automatically move there soon; that applies to areas above, below, or right. You won’t know what’s in front of your eyes, so always observe and take action correctly.
Some levels will have some items like wooden crates that you can slash and get more gold coins. But some are surprise attacks, and you have to block. In addition, confronting yokai is no longer rare, so you will need to perform attacks to defeat them. If they do attack, you will need to block and continue to launch powerful attacks when you have enough energy. You will learn the benefits of accurate blocking and counterattacks when facing stronger enemies.
INCREASE YOUR CHARACTER’S POWER
Similar to other RPG titles, players will find equipment mechanics in Demon Blade. The character will have the basic equipment, and they will continue to be replaced until the most powerful set of equipment for the character is obtained. At the same time, each weapon has a specific effect that you cannot ignore, and after receiving new weapons, do not forget to increase their level. Indeed becoming a strong warrior will be a long journey.
- A wonderful RPG narrative, full of people and encounters, fears and desires, and a beautiful RPG world to explore. On your own device, you can experience a fantastic narrative.
- Become a Samurai and level up your character and weapons as you travel through the game.
- Action battle, unlike anything you’ve ever seen before on a mobile device, with no buttons on the screen! It’s like a Souls-style battle for cellphones.
- You may compete against other players in an online ranking system.
- With the Demons that you have in your Katana, you can do incredible feats.
- Clan is a place where you may meet other gamers.
- Raid the dungeon and slay the dungeon Boss by working together as a Clan.
- There are several samurai armors to choose from, and you will see every armor available in the game. You will also find a number of legendary weapons and armors.
- A coolish painting style based on Chinese ink that is used to recreate the feudal period of Japan.
- A PVP system to determine who is the most powerful Samurai.