You have the option of playing on one of four distinct courses: one in the city, and three in the suburbs, each of which has a unique climate, ranging from freezing winter to scorching desert heat. The day and night cycle is a dynamic feature that is embedded right into the game. As a consequence of this, the atmosphere of each track is evolving in real-time, just as it would in real life.
You have access to a total of nine vehicles at this time. Cars may range from being little and low-powered to being racing sport cars, American muscle cars, or enormous SUVs. Each vehicle has its own unique personality and set of traits. Your gaming will seem more realistic and give you a sense of being fully there if the interiors and exteriors of the environments are highly detailed.
You get to select how you want to drive when you play Driving Zone. It might be peaceful and safe for driving in the flow of traffic, or it can be tremendously racing. There are a number of settings, which enable you to customize the physical realism as you like, ranging from arcade and simple to highly realistic and challenging, in which you will need to show off your driving talents. These settings can be found in the options menu.
- Graphics that are both modern and elegant.
- Automobile dynamics that are true to life
- Alteration in the actual passing of time
- 9 automobiles, each with an attractive interior and exterior design
- 4 courses, each with a unique set of environmental factors
- A perspective from the third person, or the view from the driver’s seat.