Historical Calendar is an application that brings together various historical events that you can search through many ways. You can use the primary search feature or filter to find events for the period you want. Also, the information is often accompanied by illustrations, helpful information, and you can test your knowledge through quizzes.
SEARCH AND LEARN HISTORICAL EzIRE TO READ
All the events you will find in the Historical Calendar are not just boring pieces of information; they will have corresponding animations and associated additional information. So if you find an event that you want to dig deeper into, you should save it in your library. From there, you can easily find them again instead of spending time searching, and the number of these saved events will increase over time.
EFFECTIVELY REMEMBERING HISTORICAL EVENTS
The information you find in the Historical Calendar is diverse, and forgetting an event is inevitable. Therefore, the application provides you with a helpful feature to easily find the questions, and you are forced to choose the correct answer. It can be seen as a way to recall events that you have learned before. You can use repetition spacing to improve your memorization.
VIEW HISTORICAL EVENTS ON THE MAIN SCREEN
Another cool feature that you can find in Historical Calendar is that you will create a widget to use and update historical events easily right on the screen. You can read it every time you open your phone, so you can read something unexpected.
Users can learn the sequence of significant and interesting historical events using valuable features:
- Users can find many historical events easily and filter them according to the time axis they want.
- The information is clearly illustrated and complete in terms of information that you can read and store in the library.
- The application supports more than 50 different languages to choose and read information more quickly and conveniently.
- Users can test their memory level through quizzes and make full use of repetition spacing.
- You can easily find some new events when you set up the widget on the home screen, and every time you unlock the screen, you can read them quickly.