ibis Paint X is a great drawing application with features ranging from drawing support to entirely professional color mixing. You will take the time to complete your drawings and choose their sizes carefully. In addition, the application can also find different drawing classes so that you can conveniently use and select the appropriate drawing element. The resources that users can use in the application are awe-inspiring, and you cannot ignore them.
BRINGING FUN IN DRAWING
If you are a lover of drawing or someone with skills in this field, then ibis Paint X will be a valuable tool in integrating many drawing and supporting features for user convenience. At the same time, the application possesses a complexity in functionality that you will need to take time to learn and master. It can be seen as the basis for creating a beautiful photo after thinking of an excellent idea. Each feature has its meaning in your drawing.
CUSTOMIZE THE SIZE OF THE PHOTO YOU DRAW
You will be able to choose the size of the drawing paper when you start accessing the application. You will see a variety of sizes and quality options. At the same time, each size will have its meaning that you will need to pay attention to, and especially for those who often draw to post on social networks, the aspect ratio is often the factor that comes first. During the drawing process, you are free to zoom in or out as you like, and you can draw in any position you desire.
THE VARIETY OF BRUSHES
The first factor that we cannot ignore when using ibis Paint X is that the application owns many different pens that you can easily take advantage of. It will be used with stylus pens to help you draw with complete comfort and with high precision. At the same time, you can also customize pen-related elements such as size, opacity, start stroke, end stroke, and more. So, depending on the case, you will get yourself a different type of pen.
CREATE MULTIPLE LAYERS AND WORK DYNAMICALLY WITH THEM
An interesting point of ibis Paint X and often used by experienced users, is multiple layers. In video editing, many layers allow you to edit more quickly; the feature is similar in this application. You will create multiple layers on top of each other and draw an element in one layer. When you feel that the stroke in a layer is not correct, you can delete it without losing the other elements on the other layer. You can make a layer that is an image blurred to mimic the strokes on it quickly.
THE NUMBER OF RULERS IS VARIED AND ACCURATE
An indispensable tool for those who draw is the ruler when it helps you to know the distances completely. From there, you’ll be able to find different ruler tools to apply to your drawing. Its applicability is high in many cases because you can choose the direction to use the ruler. At the same time, it becomes perfectly suitable for you to draw characters with a precise scale.
MANY IMPRESSIVE SUPPORTING FACTORS
Besides the above exciting features, users will find an exciting resource that ibis Paint X offers. Specifically, you will find a color palette with a wide variety, and you can easily customize it. A filter makes it possible to create different colors between layers and combine them into a finished product. At the same time, the number of fonts and filters is quite diverse, and you will take the time to learn what they can do.
- Smooth sketching at up to 60 frames per second.
- Dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes, flat brushes, pencils, oil brushes, charcoal brushes, crayons, and stamps are among the over 11000 brushes available.
- Brush parameters include thickness at the start and finish, opacity at the start and end, and brush angle at the start and end.
- Brush thickness and opacity may be adjusted fast using quick sliders.
- Brush previews in real time.
- There is no limit to how many levels you may add.
- Layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, removing, and multiplying are all properties that may be modified for each layer independently.
- Clipping is a useful function for clipping photos, videos, and other media.
- Layer duplication, picture library import, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer shifting, and zooming in/out are all available.
- A feature that allows you to name your layers in order to differentiate them.