Mining Heroes is an innovative new kind of rpg game that combines elements from Zuma, card role-playing games, puzzle exploration, and monster combat. It puts a new spin on the match-3 role-playing game. This game is easy to pick up and a lot of fun to get good at!
One day, gigantic orbs dropped to Earth, delivering minerals and forces unseen here. “Crystal Star” was a nickname. After a global panic, humanity began to investigate and use the Crystal Stars’ resources, where they found the five most powerful crystal energies: water, fire, wind, light, and dark. Those who were smart sought to store this energy in capsules and succeeded. Human technology took off with the help of the energy capsules, and Earth entered a new period of magic and technology. As crystal demand grew, mining became a major source of energy and riches. Thirty powers fought for the right to mine at the same time.
Gather a large number of monsters, dragons, elves, dwarfs, knights, and gods into your collection. Make use of various materials in order to nurture them. Create a powerful team by assigning each member one of these positions. Then you should start your journey! Before moving on to the next area of the puzzle, you should definitely stop by the shop and pick up some supplies. If you can successfully match more Zuma Orbs, you will be able to do more damage in combat.
- Construct the framework to facilitate management. After you have successfully completed the level, you will be able to construct buildings such as mine factories, experience factories, and material factories in order to gather the resources you require.
- 3D online show and concert experience. The gap star will play host to the opening of the ACG culture. Join the Concert, which already has thousands of participants participating.
- Clan warfare as well as combat with players from different parts of the world. Horizontal expansion of your available space.
- A plethora of hero races, forces, and styles.
- Luxuriant talent, AOE
- battlegrounds that scroll in 3D
- Play just one game, and just that one.
- Helping out a buddy in society Fight with your Supports throughout the Dungeon.