Monoposto is an outstanding example of an independent formula racing game (version 1) that features open-wheel single-seater automobiles. Participate in the next 2022 season; there are 22 different racetracks ready for you to choose from.
Despite being an online racing game, Monoposto focuses on emulators rather than a pure sports game, which means that you can fully imagine the process of a professional F1 player. From changing wheels, checking fuel, and steering wheel, to adjusting the angles to see your custom car.
The game’s graphics are average, it’s not as eye-catching as Asphalt 9-style racing games, but rest assured, it’s enough to heat up your phone. In addition, you can also increase the refresh rate to 60hz and customize the graphics settings to the highest level to see what the game shows.
- 25 songs tracked in total (championship and online)
- Competition Among Multiple Players Online
- Brand-new automobiles and rims
- Formula One Quick Race, Formula One Single Race, and Formula One Championship mode
- The Formula One Qualifying Races (one session)
- Open to up to twenty competitors each race session
- Stopping in the pit during qualifying and the race
- Maintenance on the vehicle during the pause
- Complete inventory of tires
- Personalization of the Cars and the Names of the Drivers
- 5 alternative camera perspectives
- Spectator TV mode race view
- There is a wide variety of ways in which you may personalize your driving experience.