Poseit is a special application that can help users understand the designs that humans can make more carefully. If you are a designer or an artist about the human body, this will be an application created to maximize your work. With this application, users will be able to make the most special studies on human morphology and posture in many different cases.
For those engaged in art-related work, the study of people always encounters specific difficulties. And one of them will certainly be a problem related to the basic to complex human body shapes and postures in many different cases. Now you will be able to better support your artistic creations through the exciting features of Poseit.
With Poseit, users can ultimately make different studies in the most detail on the problem of human posture. For any character to be able to reproduce in the works of art faithfully will need to be carefully studied the characteristics of the body. The application’s developer is still constantly researching to update its users with new features such as a collection of dummies and female props. The application will help users make choices, in-depth analysis, and even related to anatomical problems to be able to create the best work.
MAXIMUM SUPPORT FOR ARTIST
With the initial ideas created, the application is designed to be excellent support for artists who often draw people. The creator of this app is also an artist who is really having trouble with the different human poses that can be achieved in activities. And with Poseit, his work of drawing people has also been solved in a simpler and faster way.
And to be able to help its users get the best experience, the application has also designed a straightforward control system. To move the parts of the dummy, users will only need to select and rotate them by tapping their fingers on their device’s screen. At the same time, many other unique operations are also neatly integrated into the usage section so that users can choose and manipulate them quickly.
- The application is designed to give users the ability to develop creative projects in sculpture and top art.
- The main user who is most likely to use this application will be the artist with the task of recreating human images.
- With a dummy created, the user will be able to control and change the pose he wants to be able to use as a model.
- The manipulations of moving parts of the user’s body will be designed with a simple touch and swipe of a finger on the device screen.
- The interface of the application is decorated very simply by the designer with a neat arrangement of features and can be used quickly.